kybella atx 101
$160.00 – $490.00 / 0.00329 Ƀ
Kybella ATX-101 (deoxycholic acid) injection
- Kybella ATX-101 (deoxycholic acid) injection is the first and nonsurgical treatment that is used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called, “double chin.” It is not known if KYBELLA™ is safe and effective in children less than 18 years of age. It is not known if KYBELLA™ is safe and effective for use outside of the submental area.
- The active ingredient in KYBELLA™ is deoxycholic acid, a naturally-occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat.
When injected into the fat beneath your chin, KYBELLA™ causes the destruction of fat cells. Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat. Buy Kybella online!
- When injected into the fat under your chin, Kybella ATX-101 causes the destruction of fat cells. Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat. After the aesthetic response is achieved, retreatment with KYBELLA™ is not expected.
- The safety profile of KYBELLA™ is well characterized. The most common side effects are swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness and areas of hardness around the treatment area. KYBELLA™ can cause serious side effects, including trouble swallowing and nerve injury in the jaw that can cause an uneven smile or facial muscle weakness. These are not all of the possible side effects of KYBELLA™.
- You and your registered nurse will customize your KYBELLA™ treatment regimen, including how many treatments you need, based on your desired chin profile. Your doctor will give you a series of injections at each treatment session, which are spaced a month or more apart. Many patients experience visible contouring of their chin profile in two to four treatment sessions spaced at least one month apart. Up to 6 treatments may be administered. (Buy Kybella online);
Destroy the “double chin” with Kybella ATX-101
04 Vials USD $160, 08 Vials, 16 Vials