Restylane Defyne With Lidocaine (1x1ml)
$58.00 / 0.00145 Ƀ
Defyne can treat deep nasolabial folds to ensure appearance is smoothed out
- Restylane Defyne is a soft-gel filler containing 0.3% lidocaine to increase optimum comfort of treatment for the patient. A more higher volume lifting result to iron out deep nasolabial folds.
- This product contains the active ingredient cross linked, non- animal based Butanediol Diglycidyl Ether (BDDE).
- Optimal Balance Technology allows these fillers to integrate smoothly into the skin, giving a higher acceptance rate by the patient’s skin. OBT ensures an optimal balance between the level of cross-linking and gel calibration that exists due to an equilibrium concentration of hyaluronic acid
- Individual’s self-esteem and confidence are increased as a result of lines and wrinkles instantly being smoothed away. (Buy Restylane Defyne With Lidocaine (1x1ml) Online )
Hyaluronic Acid (non-cross linked) containing 0,3% lidocaine
1 x 1.0ml syringes
- Injected into the mid-deep layer of the skin dermis, Restylane Defyne can be used to reduce the following:
- Deep wrinkles and lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Results are safe and instant from the first treatment. The overall effects will last from 6 to 9 months and even up to one year depending on the individuals skin type factors, such as age, lifestyle and technique used. (Buy Restylane Defyne With Lidocaine (1x1ml) Online ) Order Restylane Defyne With Lidocaine (1x1ml)