SR (10x5ml Vials)
$108.00 / 0.00157 Ƀ
Skin rejuvenating mesotherapy solution for use with Dermal Roller SR. Topical use only!
- Phiderma SR is a clear, transparent and low viscosity solution supplied in a glass vial. SR™ combines 56 effective ingredients for skin rejuvenation. The product is for single use only. Phiderma SR is a unique form of non-animal, revitalizing ingredients and peptide complex.
- What does SR contain?
- Each carton contains 10 vials of a complete skin care treatment with the following:
- Hyaluronic Acid
- What are the benefits of using SR?
- SR™ targets the causes of superficial wrinkles appearing. It treats the skin at the surface, restoring a natural, youthful look that. This total approach to healthier looking skin has brought SR™ to the forefront of the fight against premature aging.
- Phiderma SR acts by stimulating cell proliferation and ECMs synthesis, thereby restoring the skin contours and elasticity of the face.
- How should SR be used?
- For optimal results, SR™ should be used with the Dermal Roller SR™.
- 1st Phase 1 session every week for the first 1 month
2nd Phase 1 session per every 2 weeks for the second 1 month
3rd Phase 1 session a month for the third 1 month
4th Phase 1 session 2~3 months for up to 6 months
Special Treatment 1st Phase 2 session every week for the first 1 month 2nd Phase 1 session per every week for the second 1 month 3rd Phase 1 session every 2 weeks for the third 1 month 4th Phase 1 session 1~2 months for up to 6 months
The treatment of Phiderma SR should be carried out by trained practitioners who understand the injection techniques of products intended for the treatment of wrinkles and other skin problems.
- Minerals and Coenzymes Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, TPP (Cocarboxylase), CoA (Coenzyme A), FAD (Flavin Adenine Dinucleotide), NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) Vitamins Aminobenzoic Acid (Vit.B10), Biotin (Vit.B7), Calcium Pantothenate (Vit.B5), Cyanocobalamin (Vit.B12), Folic Acid (Vit.B9), Inositol (Vit.I), Menadione (Vit.K), Niacinamide (Vit.B3), Pyridoxine (Vit.B6), Retinol (Vit.A), Riboflavin (Vit.B12), Thiamine (Vit.B1), Tocopherol (Vit.E) Amino acids Alanine, Aminobutyric Acid, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Ornithine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Taurine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine Nucleic Acids Adenosine Cyclic Phosphate, Cytosine, Guanosine, Thymine Reducing Agents Ascorbic Acid (Vit.C), Glutathione Peptides Acetyl Decapeptide-3, Copper Tripeptide-1, Decapeptide-4, Oligopeptide-24, Tripeptide-6