EUFLEXXA (1% sodium hyaluronate) is used to relieve knee pain due to osteoarthritis. It is used in people who do not get enough relief from simple pain medications such as acetaminophen or from exercise and physical therapy!.
- The main active ingredient, hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural substance found inside the human body. It’s key properties are to keep the knee lubricated. HA naturally breaks down in the body during metabolism and is then replaced. However as we get older and our metabolism slows down, replacement of HA is less often which results in less lubrication around the joints that we use most frequently.
- Euflexxa imitates the natural HA found in the human body. Available by prescription it is less invasive method compared to the traditional surgical methods. It is quick to administer and can be carried out at your local GP Surgery. Euflexxa is a safe alternative to non prescriptive medicine relievers that are not achieving the desired pain relief in patients.
- 1 ml of EUFLEXXA® contains Sodium hyaluronate 10 mg, Sodium chloride 8.5 mg, Disodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate 0.56 mg and Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate 0.05 mg. (Buy Euflexxa (3x2ml) Online)
Common side effects include swelling, pain, skin irritation and tenderness at the site of injection. These are normal and will disappear after 2 days.
- Anyone with hypersensitivity to Hyaluronic acid should not use this product. Similarly anyone with a skin infection at the proposed site of infection should refrain from using Euflexxa.
- Strenuous activities including heavy lifting and sports, must be avoided following injection. Standing for long periods of time should also be avoided, especially over one hour.(Buy Euflexxa (3x2ml) Online)
- Euflexxa should not be given to children under the age of 18.